You may return a light fixture within 30 days of purchase providing the light fixture has not been used, installed, assembled or modified. For example, a chandelier with wires cut during installation cannot be returned.
Once you have decided to return your purchase, please contact us to obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA). You will then have 30 days to ship the product back to one of our lighting warehouses.
Please note that not all purchases are eligible for return; please read below for our complete policy.
You must agree to and adhere to the following terms before shipping the product back to us:
- The product that you wish to return must be well packed for shipping, in its original packaging, and in original resalable condition;
- Your return must be pre-authorized by us and have an assigned Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA);
- You are responsible for all shipping charges relating to the return. Charges include, but are not limited to the following: shipping fees, customs clearance entry fees, brokerage fees, duties, taxes, etc;
- You are responsible to prepay all shipping charges. GLOW® will not process returns that have any unpaid shipping charges;
- You must only ship with a carrier that will provide us with the item tracking number, and which requires a signature from us upon delivery. You are responsible for any damage or lost product in transit;
- We retain the right to inspect and reject any returns that do not meet the requirements listed above;
- All returns are subject to the following charges, which will be deducted from any refund amount to which you are entitled:
- A $15 administrative processing fee;
- A charge equal to the amount of any waived shipping costs or reduced freight charges for a product that was purchased on sales promotion and later returned;
- A restocking fee of 20% is applicable to your return if:
- The value of the order (before shipping charges, etc.) being returned is greater than $2,500; or
- More than eight (8) pieces of the same item are returned.
We do not accept returns on the following:
- Custom made orders and non stocked products;
- Special purchases, including but not limited to: clearance items, inventory sale items, and special discounts;
- Products purchased through our distributors;
- Any situation that does not satisfy the conditions of our Return Policy.
Last updated: April 18, 2017