GLOW® warrants that the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment from GLOW®.
If any of the warranted Products are found by GLOW®, in its sole discretion, to be defective, such Products will, at GLOW®’s sole option and cost, be replaced, repaired or refunded less an amount directly attributable to Purchaser’s prior use of the Product. GLOW® will return the repaired or replaced Product prepaid freight. This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product.
This warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, connected voltage at more than 5% above standard North American Voltage, unusual use (including but not limited to use in an environment where the annual average operating ambient temperature is below 27 or above 95 degrees Fahrenheit), neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, acts of God such as high winds, improper installation or care, failure to follow the Product’s written instructions for normal use and care, improper packaging of Products being returned to GLOW®, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair. Significant Product exposure to chemicals, harsh cleaners, salt water or salt air will void any and all warranties on finishes. Normal use means for no more than 6 hours per day. This warranty only applies when all components, including transformers, have been provided by GLOW®. Substituting another manufacturer’s product will render the warranty completely void.
Warranty Repair and Replacement Service Instructions
GLOW® will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the Product Warranty above. It is vital that you communicate with GLOW®’s Customer Service team before returning your product which is under warranty.
- Before sending anything to GLOW®, please contact our Customer Service team. We are often able to help solve the problem quickly via email. If you did not purchase the product from GLOW® directly, please have the retailer of the product contact us (e.g., Steve from Best Lighting).
- If our Customer Service team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number, and you will be provided with a return shipping label in order to return the product to GLOW®.
- Prepare and pack the fixture appropriately for return shipping. If a defective item is not packed securely and packaged correctly, GLOW® will not accept the return.
- Write your RGA number on the outside of the box.
- Use the shipping label that was provided, to ship the package to GLOW®’s location.
A product that is returned to GLOW® but doesn’t qualify for warranty coverage, will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s request; however, GLOW® will not be responsible for any shipping charges in this situation.
Last Updated: May 17, 2016