The Cityscape 598SD natural shell chandeliers teems with lush strands of creamy toned oyster shell and clear crystal. Moreover, the contemporary chrome square frame accentuates the opalescent trim on this oyster shell chandelier. Furthermore, no two shells are alike with different color variations and veining.
Cityscape 598SD natural shell chandeliers are ideal for beach houses as well as city living. This stunning oyster shell dining room chandelier also suits kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms. The Cityscape 598S collection consists of chandeliers, flush mounts and sconces.
- Rod suspended
- Fixtures come complete with all required mounting hardware and instructions
- 18" W Model: 18"W x 17"H x 18"D, 5 GU10 x 50 watts, 598SD18/17SP
- 24" W Model: 24"W x 17"H x 24"D, 9 GU10 x 50 watts, 598SD24/17SP
- Oyster shell is an opalescent natural toned durable shell. No two shells are the same ...Read Moreand therefore the cream and beige palette may be accented with peach, taupe or grey hues. The beauty of the designs trimmed with the oyster shell is the variance of color veining running throughout the fixture.
Signature Crystal (7)
- Signature Series Crystal Trim places the emphasis on the overall design ...Read Moreand styling of the entire fixture, by incorporating a combination of various crystal types to suit the fixture some of which may include SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, optically pure crystals, Advanced Crystal, SPECTRA® CRYSTAL, glass, and colour crystals.
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.
- Installation guides are provided with instructions for lighting fixture installations as well as trimming instructions for crystal, shell, and faux pearl beads.