Fuzion X 7M3L Chandeliers makes it easy to create a modern crystal pendant chandelier. Our blog Create a Crystal Light Fixture explains the ins and outs of the Fuzion X system. Furthermore, your creativity will shine with this innovative pendant light concept.
To begin creating the Fuzion X 7M3L Chandeliers start with the dual-mounted chrome frame kit. The sleek frame is designed to be installed as a pendant chandelier or ceiling flush mount. In addition, the fixture requires 3 halogen or LED replacement GU10 bulbs. Secondly, select the crystal trim kit available in 7 geometric shapes and 3 grades of quality clear crystal. Finally, an optional rod kit may be added to the fixture to extend the length beyond the 36" of rod provided.
For example, the Fuzion X 7M3L Chandeliers shown is the 3 light pendant light paired with the 4" square single layer 702A crystal trim kit.
To sum up, Fuzion X takes the do it yourself out of DIY.
Dual Mounting (M)
- Can be mounted as a pendant or semi flush mount
- Comes with all required mounting hardware and instructions
- 23" W Model: 23"W X 2"H X 2.5"D, 3 GU10 x 50watts, 7M3LSP,
Width and depth measurements may vary depending on the crystal kit selected
Signature Crystal (7)
- Signature Series Crystal Trim places the emphasis on the overall design ...Read Moreand styling of the entire fixture, by incorporating a combination of various crystal types to suit the fixture some of which may include SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, optically pure crystals, Advanced Crystal, SPECTRA® CRYSTAL, glass, and colour crystals.
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.
Swarovski ELEMENTS (9)
- Swarovski® ELEMENTS is recognized as the benchmark in crystal. ...Read MoreSwarovski® ELEMENTS provides the ultimate in brilliance and creates a fascinating interplay of color. Every crystal is precision-cut with a guarantee of crystal purity. The laser-engraved trapeze found on each crystal is the indelible mark of crystal from Swarovski®. All fixtures trimmed with SwarovskI® ELEMENTS comes with a Made with Swarovski® ELEMENTS tag.