The Midnight Pearl 582SC entryway light fixtures are dramatic dark mother of pearl shell and crystal flush mounted chandeliers. The iridescent mother of pearl shell foyer ceiling light is accented with twinkling clear crystals. As well, the beauty of the exotic mother of pearl is that each each shell has it's own unique characteristics. In addition. the lush shell strands cascade from a contemporary polished chrome flush mounted frame.
The Midnight Pearl 582SC entryway light fixtures are ideal for foyers and spaces with high ceilings. Keep in mind, there is a wide array of color crystal options available through our Custom department.
- All light fixtures are priced in clear crystal
- Some pictures shown in Color Crystal illustrate our Customization options
- Color Crystal pricing quoted upon Request
Flush Mount (C)
- Fixtures come complete with all mounting hardware and instructions
- 24" W Model: 24" W x 50" H, 6 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC24/50
- 30" W Model: 30" W x 50" H, 9 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC30/50
- 36" W Model: 36" W x 50" H, 12 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC36/50
- 42" W Model: 42" W x 50" H, 18 GU10 x 50 watts,582SC42/50
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.
Swarovski ELEMENTS (9)
- Swarovski® ELEMENTS is recognized as the benchmark in crystal. ...Read MoreSwarovski® ELEMENTS provides the ultimate in brilliance and creates a fascinating interplay of color. Every crystal is precision-cut with a guarantee of crystal purity. The laser-engraved trapeze found on each crystal is the indelible mark of crystal from Swarovski®. All fixtures trimmed with SwarovskI® ELEMENTS comes with a Made with Swarovski® ELEMENTS tag.
Mother of Pearl Shells
- Mother of Pearl has many unique qualities. No two shells are alike with this iridescent lustrous dark hued shell. ...Read MoreThe rich color veining varies from shell to shell be it the round or the rectangular cut version. When looked at from various angles the different color tones are reflected.