The shell lighting fixture is an elongated ceiling flush mount with cascading strands of lush dark mother of pearl shell and sparkling clear crystal accents. The beauty of the dark mother of pearl is that each shell has it's own unique qualities. The iridescent shell lighting fixture is ideal for spaces with higher ceilings. This dramatic longer flush mount is also great for foyers and great rooms. The stunning long shell ceiling light is available with color crystal through our Custom department.
Flush Mount (C)
- Fixtures come complete with all mounting hardware and instructions
- 12" W Model: 11.5" W x 30" H, 3 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC11/30SP
- 15" W Model: 14.5" W x 30" H, 4 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC14/30SP
- 18" W Model: 17.5" W x 30" H, 5 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC17/30SP
Mother of Pearl Shells
- Mother of Pearl has many unique qualities. No two shells are alike with this iridescent lustrous dark hued shell. ...Read MoreThe rich color veining varies from shell to shell be it the round or the rectangular cut version. When looked at from various angles the different color tones are reflected.
Signature Crystal (7)
- Signature Series Crystal Trim places the emphasis on the overall design ...Read Moreand styling of the entire fixture, by incorporating a combination of various crystal types to suit the fixture some of which may include SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, optically pure crystals, Advanced Crystal, SPECTRA® CRYSTAL, glass, and colour crystals.
Danube Crystal (3)
- Lead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal ...Read Morefor its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.GLOW® Danube Collection crystal,featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value.
Swarovski ELEMENTS (9)
- Swarovski® ELEMENTS is recognized as the benchmark in crystal. ...Read MoreSwarovski® ELEMENTS provides the ultimate in brilliance and creates a fascinating interplay of color. Every crystal is precision-cut with a guarantee of crystal purity. The laser-engraved trapeze found on each crystal is the indelible mark of crystal from Swarovski®. All fixtures trimmed with SwarovskI® ELEMENTS comes with a Made with Swarovski® ELEMENTS tag.