The Midnight Pearl 582SC Foyer Lighting fixture is a large ceiling light with lush strands of dark mother of pearl shell. In addition, clear crystal accents add sparkle. Furthermore, the beauty of the dark seashell is that each has it's own unique characteristics. Therefore, no two are the same.
The large drum shade ceiling light is ideal as an entryway or master bedroom light. Similarly, the Midnight Pearl 582SC Foyer Lighting fixture is also perfect for other large spaces. For example, this seashell flush mount is ideal for hotels and restaurants with lower ceilings.
A wide array of color crystal options are available through our Custom department. To sum up, the flush mounted mother of pearl chandelier is special.
Flush Mount (C)
- Fixtures come complete with all mounting hardware and instructions
- 24" W Model: 24" W x 22" H, 6 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC6L
- 30" W Model: 30" W x 22" H, 9 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC9L
- 36" W Model: 36" W x 24" H, 12 GU10 x 50 watts, 582SC12L
- 42" W Model: 42" W x 24" H, 18 GU10 x 50 watts,582SC18L
This is a made to order non stocked product. Please allow 2-4 weeks lead time.
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.
Swarovski ELEMENTS (9)
- Swarovski® ELEMENTS is recognized as the benchmark in crystal. ...Read MoreSwarovski® ELEMENTS provides the ultimate in brilliance and creates a fascinating interplay of color. Every crystal is precision-cut with a guarantee of crystal purity. The laser-engraved trapeze found on each crystal is the indelible mark of crystal from Swarovski®. All fixtures trimmed with SwarovskI® ELEMENTS comes with a Made with Swarovski® ELEMENTS tag.
Mother of Pearl Shells
- Mother of Pearl has many unique qualities. No two shells are alike with this iridescent lustrous dark hued shell. ...Read MoreThe rich color veining varies from shell to shell be it the round or the rectangular cut version. When looked at from various angles the different color tones are reflected.