The Omni 627SM natural shell chandeliers teem with cream; beige and sand toned oyster shell. Thus, the pairing of crystal and oyster shell is natural. Furthermore, the coastal chic oyster shell chandelier is topped off with a sheer rectangular shade.
The rectangular shaded chandelier is available with a black, taupe or white shade. As a result, the organza shade highlights the veining in the opalescent oyster shell.
The Omni collections are complete with a wide range of bead and crystal as well as shell trim options. In conclusion, Omni 627SM natural shell chandeliers brings the outdoors indoors.
Dual Mounting (M)
- Can be mounted as a pendant or semi flush mount
- Comes with all required mounting hardware and instructions
- 627SM33SP, 33" W x 20" H x 8.5" D, 3 GU10 x 50 watts
- 627SM44SP, 44" W x 20" H x 9" D, 5 GU10 x 50 watts
- Oyster shell is an opalescent natural toned durable shell. No two shells are the same ...Read Moreand therefore the cream and beige palette may be accented with peach, taupe or grey hues. The beauty of the designs trimmed with the oyster shell is the variance of color veining running throughout the fixture.
Signature Crystal (7)
- Signature Series Crystal Trim places the emphasis on the overall design ...Read Moreand styling of the entire fixture, by incorporating a combination of various crystal types to suit the fixture some of which may include SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, optically pure crystals, Advanced Crystal, SPECTRA® CRYSTAL, glass, and colour crystals.
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.
Shade Materials and Colors
- Shimmering sheer double lined organza shade.
- The seam of the shade is stitched to prevent separation.