The Paloma 623YM Chandeliers are linear chandeliers with neutral toned, rectangular cut oyster shell. As well, no two lustrous seashells are alike, with each having unique veining and coloration. Furthermore, the slender rectangular frame accentuates the opalescent seashell. These capiz chandeliers pair the shell with a modern dual mount frame.
In addition, the Paloma 623YM Chandeliers are ideal as a modern kitchen island lighting fixture. The oyster shell chandelier is also perfect for dining rooms, bedrooms and living rooms. From casual to formal, these light fixtures are an illuminating design.
In conclusion, these rectangular chandeliers are lustrous designs.
Dual Mounting (M)
- Can be mounted as a pendant or semi flush mount
- Comes with all required mounting hardware and instructions
- 17" W Model: 17" W x 8" H x 3.5" D, 3 GU10 x 50 watts, 623YM3LSP
- 25" W Model: 25" W x 8" H x 3.5" D, 4 GU10 x 50 watts, 623YM4LSP
- 37" W Model: 37" W x 8" H x 3.5" D. 5 GU10 x 50 watts, 623YM5LSP
- 44" W Model: 43.25" W x 8" H x 3.25" D, 6 GU10 x 50 watts, 623YM6LSP
- Oyster shell is an opalescent natural toned durable shell. No two shells are the same ...Read Moreand therefore the cream and beige palette may be accented with peach, taupe or grey hues. The beauty of the designs trimmed with the oyster shell is the variance of color veining running throughout the fixture.