The oyster shell light fixture with crystal creates a coastal feeling. The clear crystal accents highlight the color palette of the neutral toned opalescent oyster shell which ranges from cream to beige to greige. The long cascading shell and clear crystal strands makes the flush mount ideal for foyers and rooms with higher ceilings. The ceiling light is not as densely trimmed as shown. Our Custom Department can customize the frame for more shell strands. Color crystal trim options are also available through our Custom department.
Flush Mount (C)
- Fixtures come complete with all mounting hardware and instructions
- 12" W Model: 11.5" W x 30" H, 3 GU10 x 50 watts, 578SC11/30SP
- 15" W Model: 14.5" W x 30" H, 4 GU10 x 50 watts, 578SC14/30SP
- 18" W Model: 17.5" W x 30" H, 5 GU10 x 50 watts, 578SC17/30SP
- Oyster shell is an opalescent natural toned durable shell. No two shells are the same ...Read Moreand therefore the cream and beige palette may be accented with peach, taupe or grey hues. The beauty of the designs trimmed with the oyster shell is the variance of color veining running throughout the fixture.
Signature Crystal (7)
- Signature Series Crystal Trim places the emphasis on the overall design ...Read Moreand styling of the entire fixture, by incorporating a combination of various crystal types to suit the fixture some of which may include SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, optically pure crystals, Advanced Crystal, SPECTRA® CRYSTAL, glass, and colour crystals.
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.
Swarovski ELEMENTS (9)
- Swarovski® ELEMENTS is recognized as the benchmark in crystal. ...Read MoreSwarovski® ELEMENTS provides the ultimate in brilliance and creates a fascinating interplay of color. Every crystal is precision-cut with a guarantee of crystal purity. The laser-engraved trapeze found on each crystal is the indelible mark of crystal from Swarovski®. All fixtures trimmed with SwarovskI® ELEMENTS comes with a Made with Swarovski® ELEMENTS tag.