Soho 626SM natural shell chandelier teems with neutral toned oyster shell and clear crystal. The earth toned colors range from cream to beige to peach creating a coastal feel. Because the strands alternate between seashell and crystal, this fixture stands out. Additionally, the shimmery sheer shade tops of the oval drum shade chandelier. Furthermore, you can create a second look by simply removing the shade.
The Soho 626SM natural shell chandelier is sleek chrome dual mounted light. Similarly, this is ideal as a semi, flush mount light or chandelier. For example, this coastal chic shell pendant light is ideal as kitchen and dining room lighting. Likewise it suits bedrooms and living rooms too.
In conclusion, this lush oyster shell chandelier dazzles in any space.
Dual Mounting (M)
- Can be mounted as a pendant or semi flush mount
- Comes with all required mounting hardware and instructions
- 626SM33SP, 33" W x 20" H x 10.5" D, 3 GU10 x 50 watts
- 626SM45SP, 45" W x 20" H x 11" D, 5 GU10 x 50 watts
- Oyster shell is an opalescent natural toned durable shell. No two shells are the same ...Read Moreand therefore the cream and beige palette may be accented with peach, taupe or grey hues. The beauty of the designs trimmed with the oyster shell is the variance of color veining running throughout the fixture.
Signature Crystal (7)
- Signature Series Crystal Trim places the emphasis on the overall design ...Read Moreand styling of the entire fixture, by incorporating a combination of various crystal types to suit the fixture some of which may include SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, optically pure crystals, Advanced Crystal, SPECTRA® CRYSTAL, glass, and colour crystals.
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.