The linear glass chandelier blends contemporary tri-cut optic crystal pendants with dazzling strands of crystal octagons. The alternating strands of crystal octagons with the glass rods creates a textured sophisticated look. The sleek and slender light fixture may be installed as a chandelier or as a semi-flush mounted ceiling light. The linear glass chandelier is an ideal way to add glamour and elegance to dining rooms; master bedrooms and bathrooms.
Dual Mounting (M)
- Can be mounted as a pendant or semi flush mount
- Comes with all required mounting hardware and instructions
- 18" W Model: 17.5" W x 8" H x 3.25" D, 3 GU10 x 50 watts, 625TM3LSP
- 27" W Model: 27" W x 8" H x 3.25" D, 4 GU10 x 50 watts, 625TM4LSP
- 38" W Model: 37.25" W x 8" H x 3.25" D, 5 GU10 x 50 watts, 625TM5LSP
Signature Crystal (7)
- Signature Series Crystal Trim places the emphasis on the overall design ...Read Moreand styling of the entire fixture, by incorporating a combination of various crystal types to suit the fixture some of which may include SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS, optically pure crystals, Advanced Crystal, SPECTRA® CRYSTAL, glass, and colour crystals.
Danube Crystal (3)
- GLOW® Danube Collection crystal, featuring more than 30% Lead Oxide, will provide a beautiful aesthetic and traditional quality at a truly exceptional value. ...Read MoreLead Oxide has traditionally been considered the crucial component in crystal for its brilliance and highly intense color spectrum.
Swarovski ELEMENTS (9)
- Swarovski® ELEMENTS is recognized as the benchmark in crystal. ...Read MoreSwarovski® ELEMENTS provides the ultimate in brilliance and creates a fascinating interplay of color. Every crystal is precision-cut with a guarantee of crystal purity. The laser-engraved trapeze found on each crystal is the indelible mark of crystal from Swarovski®. All fixtures trimmed with SwarovskI® ELEMENTS comes with a Made with Swarovski® ELEMENTS tag.