Any purchaser of a GLOW® product that is not an end user of the product is categorized as a “Trade Purchaser”. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all Trade Purchasers.
Prices: Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. To obtain more information concerning any products, please contact Customer Service.
Terms: All orders are either subject to credit approval or to prepayment. Prepayment for an order is required prior to shipping for accounts without credit approval. For accounts with credit approval, payment terms are Net 30 Days. Glow reserves the right to withhold the shipping of any order due to non-payment of overdue invoices, or due to unapproved deductions made by the Trade Purchaser on previous invoices.
Overdue Accounts: Interest will be charged on accounts with overdue amounts at the rate of 2% monthly.
Returns on Regular Merchandise: Returns will not be accepted under any circumstances for products that are returned more than 30 days after the initial shipping took place. Any refund on an eligible return is subject to the following:
- A $10 administrative processing fee; and
- A 35% restocking fee
- All freight and handling charges for shipping to a GLOW® warehouse will be at the Trade Purchaser’s expense. Such charges may include, but are not limited to, the following: shipping fees, clearance entry fees, and duties and taxes.
- If a product that was purchased with a free shipping and/or a reduced freight charges offer from GLOW® is later returned by the Trade Purchaser, then the amount of the waived shipping costs and/or reduced freight charges will be deducted from any eligible refund amount to the Trade Purchaser.
- Any freight charge incurred by the Trade Purchaser in conjunction with a purchase, will not be reimbursable upon the return of the product.
- A product that is eligible for return must be returned in its original packaging and in a resalable condition. Products that have been used, installed, or modified will not be eligible for return. GLOW® reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any damaged merchandise, and no credit will be issued to the Trade Purchaser for any item returned in damaged condition.
- Any merchandise being returned must include a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. An RGA can be requested by e-mail through our Customer Service department. A returned item must be received by GLOW® within 10 business days of the RGA assignment date.
Non-Returnable Merchandise: The following merchandise is non-returnable and Glow reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any shipment:
- Custom and non-stock orders;
- Special purchases, including but not limited to: clearance items, inventory sale items, and special discounts;
- Any situation that does not satisfy the conditions of GLOW®’s return policies for Trade Purchasers.
Any payment made by a Trade Purchaser to GLOW® on a custom or non-stock item of merchandise is non-refundable, whether that payment is a deposit, an installment payment or a final balance payment.
Defective Merchandise: GLOW® warrants that the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment from GLOW®. For more information please refer to our Product Warranty.
Claims & Insurance: Once merchandise is shipped from GLOW®’s warehouse, GLOW® is not responsible for damage or loss in transit. The Trade Purchaser of the merchandise is required to file claim with the freight carrier for reimbursement or replacement of any lost or damaged merchandise. Transit insurance is not included with the product purchase price; however if requested by the Trade Purchaser, it can be purchased through GLOW® at the Trade Purchaser’s cost, and the insurance premium will be added to the invoice.
Freight and Handling Charges: Your order will be shipped FOB Markham, Ontario Canada. Freight and handling charges will be billed to the invoice at the time of shipping, if applicable. GLOW® reserves the right to utilize the shipping carrier of its choice.
Minimum Order Charge: A handling charge of $10 will be added automatically to any order that is less than $50.00 before applicable taxes.
Credit Card Payments: A 2% processing fee is applicable to any invoice that is paid using a credit card. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa and MasterCard.
Last updated: May 12, 2016